What is ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Keeping customers satisfied is a key factor for a company’s good operation. ISO 9001 is here to ensure that your products or services meet your customers’ expectations.
ISO 9001 is the international standard for quality management and has become the preferred standard to prove a company’s commitment to consistency, customer satisfaction and continual improvement and is recognized worldwide.
The standard sets a core set of quality principles which focus on the effectiveness of the processes in a company to achieve the desired results.
One of its major benefits is the ability to be applied to any company regardless the size, type, products or services provided. ISO 9001 provides specific requirements which enable the company to demonstrate effective planning, operation and control of its processes with the minimum amount of documentation needed while it also leads to continual improvement.
Some of the most important benefits of ISO 9001 QMS:
• Reduced costs
• Increased productivity and profitability
• Improved processes
• Significant competitive advantage against other companies
• Improved supplier relationships
• Higher operating efficiency
• Identification of problems early – taking steps quicker to avoid same mistakes in the future
• Positive company’s image
• Increased customer satisfaction
• Strengthened business performance
• Addressing risks and opportunities associated with the company’s context and objectives
• Ability to demonstrate conformity to specified quality management system requirements